Senior HR Generalist
This position will provide consultancy service that delivers best practice and commercially focused HR solutions in support of the business. You will manage an array of critical HR processes and business-based strategic initiatives. You will facilitate the management of employee and managerial development that drives a high performance culture as a means of driving business improvement.
- Assist managers and employees in understanding and applying Human Resources tools in order to maximize employee performance, achieve organizational effectiveness, improve employee engagement, and ensure legal compliance.
- Implement and administer the following human resources functions: employee relations, organizational development, performance management, engagement survey initiatives, talent reviews and employee on boarding
- Identify and drive initiatives and activities that support the organization's culture - the complex but powerful element that shapes work enjoyment, work relationships and work processes of an organization.
- Partner with Recruiting and line management to ensure the company hires top talent who meet current and future business needs.
- Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organizational change
- Embed a performance management culture within the business site as a means of driving business improvement
- Build leadership capabilities at all levels and ensure we are developing a strong leader pipeline, defining what it means to successfully manage others in our organization.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of Human Resources Management level experience.
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of a broad range of Human Resources responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of Workday a plus.
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Change Management background and experience is helpful.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Commercially focused.
- Experience of advising on complicated Employee Relations issues.
- Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills.
- Ability to manage own time and workload, juggling conflicting priorities.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple regional locations in a high-touch personal way.
- Ability to develop creative solutions.
- Must have strong talent assessment skills.
- Must have a strong background using analytics
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top