Senior Document Automation Consultant
Thomson Reuters is a truly unique business. We are a global enterprise and leading provider of news, information services and technology. Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
We are proud to have been recognized globally as a leading employer based on our commitment to diversity, focus on company culture, work life balance and for acts to promote socio-economic progress worldwide through the Thomson Reuters foundation.
About the role
We are recruiting a Senior Document Automation Consultant (Softdocs) to join our team of experienced developers in creating and maintaining legal precedent content for the Australian market.
As a Senior Document Automation Consultant, you will use your practical experience gained working in legal practice to develop and maintain our high quality automated forms, precedents and letters.
You will work within a collaborative team to update our current suite of documents in line with legislative changes, as well as developing new content.
Day to day you will:
- Analyse and markup customer documents in accordance with best practice.
- Provide advice or training to users about the application systems functionality, correct operation or constraints, and corrects user faults.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends and changes, especially in the conveyancing space
To be successful in the role you will be a proactive and passionate professional with the drive to innovate and enthusiasm to learn. You will have experience in managing legal documents and contract workflows, a solid understanding of NSW conveyancing and advanced Word skills, ideally gained in the legal services or related industries. The ideal candidate will have:
- Undergraduate degree in law, information technology or equivalent desirable but not essential.
- Working within an Australian legal practice with NSW conveyancing experience essential
- Document automation experience highly desirable (Hotdocs expertise favourable)
- Working with legal precedents
- Practical understanding of how customers use precedents
- Advanced Word skills including applying styles
As an employer we strive to provide every employee with a positive working environment, continued professional development, a commitment to work-life balance, and equal opportunities. As a diverse, global leader, we actively encourage career advancement through internal promotions and segment opportunities.
If you are a talented professional, passionate about what you do, and want to work in a company that can support your growth, we want to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more about Thomson Reuters please download our App here http://thomsonreuters.com/en/careers/what-we-do/our-story-app.html or visit our careers site, https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/careers.html.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top