Senior Data Analyst, Pricing and Performance
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the Customer Operations (Pricing & Performance department) Team in Gdynia. The Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for deliver timely and accurate data collection, maintenance of database administration and sourcing of Investments Funds Data as well as managed the contributed data from our data providers and works on assigned Funds Data Projects. Support the training of entry level Data Analyst with regards to product, work flow and databases.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our team is supplying Thomson Reuter's products with top quality investment fund information. You will help the team to provide the funds community i.e. financial professional, funds companies and most importantly funds investors with information, analyses and tolls needed by each group to reach their goals in terms of information and investment.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Supporting the Team Leader in daily operations: conducting 121s, managing sub-teams, project delivery
- Providing high-level support to internal and external clients by responding to data queries and exploring opportunities to improve their experience
- Ensuring accuracy & timeliness of the information stored in databases and reflected on TR products
- Creating and maintaining good client relationship
- Cooperation with external data providers
- Ensuring that the targets for Accuracy, Completeness, Coverage and Timelines targets are met
- New Starters trainings
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- P&P methodology and procedures knowledge
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellence prioritization, organization and communication skills
- High attention to details
- Multitasking skills
- Team Player skills, flexibility and ability to work well with other groups
- Willingness to gain new knowledge
- Previous experience in a Content Service Team
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master's degree in Economics/Finance
- You have a minimum of B2 Level in Portuguese, Spanish or Italian
- You have knowledge and interest in Investment Funds content
- You know how to operate on Thomson Reuter's products: Eikon and Lipper for Investment Management
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top