Senior Customer Administration Specialist
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Position Title: Senior Customer Administration Specialist
Location: London South Colonnade
Requisition No: JREQ086937
Represent Customer Administration in customer/stakeholder interactions relating to customer administration tasks including face to face meetings with external clients.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Work directly with clients to successfully implement self serve initiatives by promoting benefits to clients and providing both onsite and remote training and support. Understanding customer requirements and communicating these as strategic input into Customer Administration service improvement programs.
- Provide administrative advice to sales regarding non standard contracts, including ordering and process requests and how they should be managed successfully.
- Facilitate the cash collection process through the generation of accurate invoices and swift resolution of billing queries. Push to reduce the amount of time billing is suspended due to issues within control of customer administration.
- Responsible for the success of quote to orders billing process for a number of high level tasks. Efficient management of own workload and collaboration with other internal teams.
- Go to Market (GTM) including Account Managers (AMs) Technical Account Managers (TAMs),
- Customer Administration, Commercial Operations and Compliance Teams.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service industry or relevant experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong Organizational Skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to analyze and make logical decisions
- Ability to work to tight/demanding deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Sales order management experience
Education/ Certifications: N/A
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top