Senior Content Quality Analyst
ABOUT THE TEAM / WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Content Enablement, Quality Capability is a global team in Thomson Reuters with groups in Poland, China, India, the UK and the US.
As a Senior Content Quality Analyst you will bring big data and data science principles to Content Quality, identify issues, design and implement analytical & statistical algorithms for analysis and predictions. You will support data driven decision making and provide Collection and Business stakeholders with independent information and insight about Content Quality.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Do you have an incredible attention to details?
- Are you a perfectionist who strives for timely completion of your projects?
- Can you identify strategic needs of clients and translate these into data requirements?
- Do you possess a passion for technologies and tools?
- Are you able to use SQL or other scripting languages?
HOW WILL YOU BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE?
- Do you know Java programming language?
- Can you successfully apply R programming concepts to solve practical data science problems?
- Can you tell a story about data, in particular with visualization?
- Do you seek out opportunities to improve processes?
If so, then a role of Senior Content Quality Analyst is an option for you to consider.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top