Senior Content Analyst
Thomson Reuters is a globalcompany spread across 100 locations in the world. We are the largest providerof trusted market data and information. Thomson Reuters KORTES is a leadingRussian energy information provider, specializing in oil and petrochemicalcontent and industry research.
A career with us presents aunique opportunity to develop and apply new knowledge and skills to betterunderstanding the production, flow, and consumption of the world's most basicmaterials.
- Job in an international, dynamic environment where youcontribute to building innovative solutions for market professionals.
- A permanent job opportunity with full time contract.
- Global perspectives to develop career and internationalsurrounding.
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare.
- High standards of ethics in the workplace.
- Networking opportunities.
- Training package.
- Maintain client relationships alongside expanding brandname of Thomson Reuters Oil Research team amongst market players.
- Writing reports and researches.
- Performance at industry seminars and conferences.
- Answering all client queries related to product content onthe Thomson Reuters platform, and explaining the methodology behind the variousmodels.
- Cooperation with external data providers.
- Co-ordination with other Research and Forecast Team teamsglobally
- Working with developers to create databases, buildprocesses on updates and algorithms.
- Building-up the analytical database (based on previousstudies) on products to provide analytical information.
QUALIFICATIONS. COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Higher education.
- 3-5 years of working experience in an oil/gas or researchcompany.
- Should have excellent analytical skills.
- Understanding in oil and gas markets in the world: oil andgas refining, price, volume, trading, finance, regulation.
- Fully knowledgeable in MS Office
- You will get additional points for being good at Math andMathematical methods of analysis in MATLAB.
- English is essential for us.
- Responsibility for the job you do.
- Good communication/ written and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- The interest in financial markets is very welcome,too.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top