Senior Consultant - Solutions Integration
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- To deliver the value of the whole firm to our customers by project managing and/or implementing Solutions projects for pre-sales and implementation of replicable and scalable packaged solutions to customer business workflow challenges in order to gain new business, win market share and increase customer satisfaction.
- Project delivery - provides specialized consulting activities in the delivery of projects, with particular regard to the following projects phases:
- Customer requirements gathering and analysis
- Design of Architectures
- Project implementation
- Quality assurance
- Bid Development - Be involved in the preparation of complex technical proposal, contributing to the related key tasks such as customer requirements analysis, design of solutions architectures, high level project plan and estimation of professional services effort required for implementation.
- Expertise - subject matter expert in one or more customer business workflows and related solutions packages and products, providing domain expertise to our customers relative to solution propositions.
- Client Technical Training - Contributes to the design and preparation as well as delivers technical training to our customers on products and technology related to our offering.
Scope & Impact
- Supporting a specific region/ country or a specific market segment or specific Thomson Reuters solution package in implementation efforts.
- Provide input (feedback from customers) to segments on product content and functionality.
- Core profile, subject matter expert in one or more practices of our offering, able to project manage and take a leadership role in the delivery of Solutions projects, as well as to contribute to the preparation of technical proposals for complex solutions which requires the integration of several distinct components - products, technology and content.
Technical / Professional Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of customer business workflows and products for one or more Solutions areas of growth.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to translate business processes into functional requirements and to design feasible solutions architectures.
- Subject matter expert in products, technology and content for one or more Solutions Practices.
- Excellent communications skill.
- Project management skills.
- Enterprise wide thinking - able to give end to end solutions.
- Business Acumen: helps client to quantify financial value of the solutions.
- 'Challenger' skills - an expert at leveraging and coaching others on a variety of approaches to solicit valuable information, even in challenging situations (e.g., in dissimilar, hostile, or highly charged situations).
- Decision process understanding - ability to develop a comprehensive understanding of purchase decision processes and criteria by which decision makers define success.
- Ability to work in a dynamic matrix environment and influence groups outside of Solution to execute efficiently.
Relationships: Internal / External
- Extended relationship within customer's organization.
- Solutions Sales
- Customer Relationship Network (account teams)
- Client Technical Services
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top