Senior Consultant - Marketing Analytics
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
- Manage operational aspects of campaign setup including:
- Building of candidate lists based on a variety of criteria including product usage, transactional data, etc.
- Deploying production campaign lists in support of multi-channel marketing/sales programs
- Coordinating the appropriate content/treatment with the specific marketing/sales activities, creating test/control scenarios
- Analyzing results to establish best practices in campaign segmentation approach/methodology
- Collaborate with the broader marketing organization to develop new programs focused on growth, retention and driving user engagement
- Interact closely with internal Marketing Operations team and their stakeholders to develop marketing/sales programs and provide insight into segmentation strategy
Incorporate metrics/outcomes that support general marketing/sales activities (i.e., frequency of contacts; customer/user preferences; channel coordination/capacity; campaign history, etc.) into segmentation strategy
- Provides feedback to Customer Data Management and Enterprise Data Warehouse teams to improve the quality/volume of prospect, customer, contact and user data available in supporting the execution of various programs
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The Campaign Development Team plays a curious part in supporting the Growth and Retention campaigns supporting the Sales team reaching their targets.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Create Customer Segment
- Develop/support Customer Experience Programs
- Develop/support Retention Programs
- Develop/support Always-on Lead Nurture Campaigns
- Provide support and Investigate Issues as first line support
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 5 years of related experience in database marketing or direct marketing
- Ability to rapidly learn new software tools; prior experience with marketing automation platforms preferred
- Proficiency with standard business and database software (MS Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Excel)
- Experience in analyzing financial and/or marketing data
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple details and deadlines in a multi-tasked environment
- Must be data driven and demonstrate superior analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1 Marketing Automation Tools like Eloqua, Unica Campaign, LookBook experience
- Oracle SQL
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- Experience working in virtual teams in a global environment
- HTML Skills
YOU RECEIVE (PROFESSIONAL):
Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
Flexibility and home-office opportunities
Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
High standards of ethics in the workplace
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top