Senior Consultant- Business Analysis
The ONESOURCE software suite provides tax solutions for multinational corporations and accounting professionals across Corporate Tax, Indirect Tax, Statutory Reporting, Transfer Pricing, Workflow Management, Tax Provision, Data Management, BEPS and FATCA & CRS. In this position, you will be responsible for working on supporting ONESOURCE Corporate Tax Clients in ASEAN and North Asia region with a focus on Korea; alongside you will work with project teams in implementing the ONESOURCE product suite as well as integrating with other ONESOURCE products and tools, where possible. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong understanding of tax processes and procedures.
- Support existing ONESOURCE Corporate Tax clients in Korea / other jurisdictions within Asia
- Support clients through Onsite, Telephone and E-mail in English and Korean
- Diagnosing and resolving issues reported by clients from Tax division and IT staff
- Maintaining records of support requests, their status and the resolution using appropriate supporting tools
- Identifying software bugs and opportunities for new features
- Check the updated corporate/special/international tax law and return forms, support content update work
- Work directly with clients in Korea to understanding requirements, enhancement requests (from Tax, IT teams) and to gather appropriate data for Product Development - e.g. tax legislative updates, business / tax processes, workflow etc. Support APAC region when needed.
- Document client system enhancement requests and report such request to product management
- Provide regular user training to Corporate Tax clients in Korea
- Work with internal stakeholders (sales, service and software development, content teams) in planning, implementing and supporting the rollout of ONESOURCE Corporate Tax software releases to clients in Korea and other jurisdictions within the region.
- Plan and lead new ONESOURCE Corporate Tax Solution Implementations in Korea / across the region.
- Support in preparing and delivering client end user training - including documentation, supporting materials, etc.
- Support in project management activities - including project plans / timelines
- Supporting the local sales team in identification and pursuit of new opportunities, scoping new prospects.
- Demonstrating ONESOURCE Corporate Tax to prospective clients via face to face / remote web conference meetings
- Understanding clients' needs and relating those needs to features in the software
- Building and maintaining a detailed understanding of the suite of Thomson Reuters tax software solutions
- Assisting Client Services and Sales teams: research, training, marketing, sales events, identification of sales opportunities, documentation
- Assisting software development teams: software design, testing, coordination with key clients on functional requirements
- Cross train on additional products and tools within the ONESOURCE suite
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Four-year college degree in Accounting or Business Administration. Tax preferred.
- At least five years of experience working Tax role in a corporate or in an accounting firm as KICPA tax consultant.
- Thorough knowledge of Korean Corporate Tax Law.
- Knowledge in Transfer Pricing is a plus but not essential.
- Good understanding of general business and tax department processes
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization; initiate and maintain partnerships with staff and management.
- Proficiency in establishing client and peer relationships and effectively managing existing relationships to build customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with superior attention to detail
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, with strong background in Excel and data manipulation
- Strong results focus with ability to interface both Local and Global Stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Strong customer focus and global mind set.
- Able to converse in English language with stakeholders outside Korea
- Prior knowledge of the ONESOURCE suite (Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing, Workflow Manager, BEPS Action Manager, Tax Provision) and related tools is a plus but not essential
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Seoul-Korea, Republic of
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top