Senior Compensation Analyst
The job holder will be responsible for analysis of market data on a global basis to support the development and implementation of pay ranges to ensure competitiveness and where necessary statutory compliance of Thomson Reuters Global Pay programs. While developing pay ranges the job holder will have the responsibility for job matching, survey input, managing survey vendor relationships and the sourcing and analysis of appropriate market data in accordance with Thomson Reuters global compensation philosophy. The job holder may be asked to partner in execution of the Annual Compensation Cycle for the Company.
The Senior Compensation Analyst will work closely with other compensation team members providing analytical and operational support. The incumbent will work under supervision of the Senior Manager - Compensation, relying on broad guidelines to perform the job and may be required to liaise with internal Rewards clients such as other Reward Managers and Analysts.
The Compensation Analyst will be a professional with in depth understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures. The incumbent should be proficient in analysis and interpretation of data to make logical conclusions.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Analysis of large amounts of data using statistical methods
- Manage medium scale projects from design to delivery
- Develop excel based analytical tools which aids in intelligent data outputs for faster decision making
- Using HRIS and Compensation Administration systems to run queries and research issue
- Provide data in support of the annual salary planning process
- Act as a key contributor to the development of Global Pay Structures
- Assist in Salary survey participation and summarize Market Data for broader review within the Rewards Function
- Other miscellaneous pay research and analyses, as needed
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills. Advanced analytical execution skills in Excel and Access preferred. A degree in statistics or mathematics would be ideal.
- Experience and/or background in Compensation and Data Analytics preferred
- Proficient with HR database queries (e.g. Workday) and general knowledge of Human Resources functions or disciplines.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to quality and ability to approach assignments strategically and manage to completion
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work on many tasks concurrently
- Effective communicator.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft business applications like Power Point, Word etc.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 5 -6 years relevant experience
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top