Senior Case Management Analyst
WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW COLLEAGUES:
Senior Case Management Analysts, Risk Managed Services, OrgID
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the team of around 20 colleagues based in Gdynia (and more than 200 colleagues from our department based in Poland, Malaysia, South Africa and UK).
We identify and classify a client's risk category, verify their identity, and screen all related parties to create Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance record. You will be much exposed to partner with a number of internal teams, which makes this job diverse and gives opportunity to learn constantly.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Org ID collects, classifies, and verifies a client's identity. It builds KYC records against a global standardized policy, reducing the time and cost of KYC due diligence while meeting the demands of compliance and regulators worldwide.
The role needs to ensure that the global financial community clearly identifies their corporate customers, in order to fulfill regulations designed to fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Reviews Operations team performance (activity by activity, process by process) against the Policy, operating procedures, quality targets and metrics
- Identifies, records and reports on poor quality records, failures and process inefficiencies
- Maximises feedback opportunities to control and assure quality.
- Distributes feedback reports to relevant stakeholders
- Recommends quality enhancements
- Summarizing and / or translating non-English language documents (to a compliance standard)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Strong KYC (Know Your Customer) knowledge and understanding with exposure to AML and financial crime
- Well-developed organisational skills with capability to motivate self and others to achieve Quality Assurance goals
- Eagerness to keep knowledge and understanding of quality control/quality assurance and KYC up to date
- Organized with an attention to detail – understands the importance of corporate standards, procedures and approval processes
- Managing multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
- Working fluently in English
- Strive to bring the best customer service
- Well-developed face to face and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master degree in Economics/Finance or Financial Mathematics or equivalent education/experience
- You are working fluently with multiple languages
HOW TO PREPARE FOR AN INTERVIEW:
- Visit our department website to understand the content: https://risk.thomsonreuters.com/en/products/org-id-kyc-compliance.html;
- Watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY3MNzl8sYc
- Comprehensive onboarding training
- Constant learning opportunities and certification sponsorship program;
- Transparent career path
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top