- Bachelor's degree in IT, Accounting, Finance or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 4+ years of relevant work experience in SoX, ITGC, PCI within Audit, Big 5, consulting firms or as line 1a or line 1b completing IT-IS control testing or working within a Governance or Compliance function across Financial Services organisations.
- One of these certifications in order of preference is essential CISA, CISSP, CCAK, CISM, CRISC.
- Strong ethical principles and understanding of business and IS ethics.
- Awareness about common security vulnerabilities of web and cloud applications and operating techniques from sources such as SANS, OWASP Top 10 and Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). Experience in testing Cloud controls and related technologies will be an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Additional expertise in French, Spanish or another language will be an asset.
- Knowledge about GRC platforms like ServiceNow, ProcessUnity, RSA Archer, MetricStream and like.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on https://thomsonreuters.com.