Senior Business Analyst
Then Senior Business Analyst will work within a collaborative team to define, design, and implement internal customer requirements for adopting/integrating with platform capabilities. This position involves the collection, analysis, and synthesis of data to document the requirements, ensuring the needs of stakeholders are met. This professional is also responsible for the review of the documentation related to assigned projects and acts as liaison with programming, testing and documentation groups.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Works independently within agreed procedures and timeframes, to elicit and document stakeholder requirements.
- Establishes maintains the project schedules for multiple projects.
- Coordinates with multiple teams to ensure clear bi-directional communication channels are established requirements to remove barriers for adoption/integration.
- Plans with stakeholders to ensure schedule complies with approved release timelines.
- Develops project schedules, reports, and other administrative reporting.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant capabilities and technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or 5 years of equivalent experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with internal customers and team members.
- Exceptionally detail oriented and highly focused on producing high-quality deliverables.
- Solid mathematical, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle and/or Agile software development practices a plus.
- General understanding of software development systems, including change control, builds, continuous integration, deployment, and monitoring a plus.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top