Senior Associate Editor, Bankruptcy
• Partners with senior level positions to write, sub-edit and update legal know-how resources, including practice notes, checklists, standard documents and clauses, drafting notes and legal updates in accordance with established writing style and guidance.
• Remains current market developments in specialist practice area.
• May meet with external customers and industry or sector experts to build understanding of law and practice related to specialist practice areas to inform premium content delivered, builds understanding of customer needs and assesses the relevance, quality and suitability of published information.
• May write and edit content for internal magazines.
• Under the guidance from senior level positions, may answer and publish questions raised through customer enquiry service in accordance with established guidance.
• May assist sales team by participating in sales calls an demonstrating services to existing and potential customers.
• May assist events team with deliver of events relevant to specialist practice area.
• May assist marketing team by participating in webinars and other marketing initiatives.
J.D. required (active bar license)
3-5 years practicing in Bankruptcy
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
New York-New York-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top