Senior Associate - Contract Abstraction
We have an job opportunity in Corporate and Compliance departmentat Noida office. Please find below the job responsibilities as well as thecompany's overview:
- Assumes Associates responsibilities/accountabilities
- Performing quality checks on projects.
- Written communication skills are strong enough to create engagement referencedocuments, emails or drafts that are used for client communications; editing orreview by seniors may be required.
- Attends training and certification courses.
- Contributes to development and preparation of training material and has theability to conduct project specific training sessions
- Exercises good judgment with document and issues escalations;
- Thorough and meticulous .
- Clear on complex contractual concepts.
- Prompt to spot/address/escalate issues that aren't substantive issues (e.g. aworkflow problem or suggestion)Location: Noida
Qualification : LLB
Experience: 2- 5 years
Keywords: Contract Management, NDA, Lease Agreements
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top