Senior Analyst - Revenue Assurance (6 Months Contract)
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Ensuring integrity of revenuerecognition and reporting in compliance with IFRS and Thomson Reuters AccountingPolicies across the Thomson Reuters Legal and Tax & Accountinig businesses.
- Ownership of various month end and year end activities adheringto tight deadlines.
- Thorough analysis of revenue movements and succinctly presentingmaterial movements, trends, variance to prior periods and forecast.
- Ensuring new products are set up with right Financeattributes and partnering with FinOps to test new product set up for billingand revenue recognition.
- Drive compliance and adherence to policies by developingappropriate reports and analysis e.g.discount reporting, cancellation andbilling block analysis.
- Actively participate in various projects like creditanalysis, review of free trials and gratis to drive optimal utilisation ofresources and positive customer experience.
- Provide support and undertake ad-hoc analyis for a number ofinternal stake holders within Finance and Commercial teams.
- Liasion with external auditors duringinterim and final audits on Revenue related queries.
- 5 years in Financial Accounting,Management Accounting
- 2 years experience inRevenue Assurance activities.
- Exposure to largeMultinational Organisation
- Solid understanding of SAP, good exposure to Business Objects andSalesforce or a similar CRM system.
- Experience of subscription based businesses desirable
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top