Senior Analyst – Identity Governance and Administration
Thomson Reuters is looking for a few highly skilled cyber security specialists to help staff a new location in the central business district of downtown Richmond, VA. This new facility will be home to many critical cyber security disciplines, designed to improve the overall security posture of Thomson Reuters - including its assets, data and operations. Be part of an exciting, fast-paced environment that will help Thomson Reuters strengthen its position as the trusted "Answer Company" in the market.
The Information Security team seeks a high-energy, motivated individual who combines solid grounding in technical processes with a high degree of business acumen for the position of Senior Analyst within our Identity and Access Management (IAM) team. In this role, you will collaborate with technology peers and business partners to plan and audit solutions surrounding Identity Access Management. Holistic identity governance has been defined as a strategic direction for Thomson Reuters and a cornerstone of security for both infrastructure and product. A successful candidate for this role will provide analysis, support, evaluation, and testing of Identity and Access Management programs to support the company's strategy. This vision will be implemented in Thomson Reuters data centers, in cloud services world-wide, and will be leveraged by a diverse set of enterprise technologies across all business units.
- Document standards for identity governance systems, operations, and analytics. Lead requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
- Assist in documenting and deploying SOX-compliant business identity processes.
- Liaise among cross-functional internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate, and validate business and system requirements of existing Identity Governance processes.
- Assist in IAM process improvement utilizing SailPoint while enhancing optimization and streamlining efficiencies.
- Design and implement identity governance workflows with the concepts of audit and attestation in mind.
- Coordinate with OS/App teams and provide guidance and support for issue resolution as needed.
- Act as a project team member on projects involving Identity & Directory services.
- Evaluate and deliver solutions for internal customer access issues. Specifically, collaborate with IAM, HR, and functional teams to develop enterprise roles.
- Generate access reporting on/from all supported systems/applications, as applicable.
- Deliver training materials for fellow IAM team members, ISRM, Help Desk, DCIS, etc.
- Perform basic troubleshooting for SailPoint user issues. Work closely with end users to resolve access issues and answer questions.
- Familiarity with Identity & Directory platforms and authentication technologies such as SAML, LDAP, SailPoint, Microsoft Active Directory, CyberArk.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Access Certification
- Provisioning/De- Provisioning
- Application On-boarding
- General understanding of ITIL process
- 1+ years plus experience in documenting, developing, or implementing IAM systems.
- Skilled at writing concise, high-quality technical documents.
- 3+ years IT or IT Security experience.
- Diagrams & Flowcharts - Lucidcharts or Visio.
- Agile - Leankit or Jira.
- ITSM - ServiceNow.
- Technical experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top