Senior Account Director – HK and China
Senior Account Director
Reuters- News Agency
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Reuters is looking for a senior salesprofessional to drive sales from Hong Kong and China for Reuters.com advertising. The role will be based in Hong Kong but willrequire frequent travel to mainland China . The primary goal is to ensure thatReuters digital properties and content marketing capabilities are communicated to media buying agencies andclients across the region.
- Critical role in managing all aspects of advertising salesand management, as well as successful delivery of all media campaigns forReuters online and mobile properties.
- Interface with all internal constituents in Product, Audience& Analytics, Editorial and Development teams to drive successful programsfor our clients.
- Manage a sales planner and 3rd party reps
- Partner with global sales teams to coordinate efforts onmulti-national accounts
- Liaise frequently with the Ad Operations team to mosteffectively maximize inventory/revenue and assure campaign fulfillment andsatisfaction Represent Reuters.com at industry functions
- Provide accurate and detailed reporting for management andwork closely with finance to forecast revenue
- Keep informed of current digital trends and be proactive inrecommending opportunities for Reuters
- 8-10 years experience in digital media
- 5 years people management experience
- Must have working in-depth knowledge of ad serving platforms,Salesforce and digital industry trends
- Business/Finance/News experience preferred - Commercial andstrategic thought leadership
- Customer-focused, with excellent written and verbalcommunication, networking and negotiation skills
- Ability to think and act globally - Extremely detail-orientedand well-organized - Proven track record of leading and motivating teams
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and analytical
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a high-pacedenvironment and under tight deadlines
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top