Sellside Transactions Product Manager
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Position Title: Sellside Transactions Product Manager
- Financial and Risk:
- Product and Content Management:
- Transactions Product Management
Product or Service:
Successful candidate will be a Product Manager on the Sellside Transactions Product Management team. This includes FXT, Dealing, Matching (Spot & Forwards), Orderbook, Midbook and MAPI and market data product offerings. Primary responsibilities will be Dealing and Matching.
- Team member in the FX Sellside and Admin product team ensuring that the team is defining and designing products and solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
- Drive forward the evolution of the FXT, Dealing and Matching
- Work closely with Technology to ensure product requirements are turned into correctly functioning software and ensuring that the product is successfully rolled out to customers via the GTM organization.
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Owning and managing the product lifecycle from proposition to launch, delivering solutions to meet business and customer needs including the ever changing Regulatory needs of our customers
- Taking high-level requirements from multiple proposition leads and converting them into multi-phase product roadmaps, that optimize scalability and business needs and work with the development teams to build product solutions
- Ensuring development roadmaps are clear, consistent, and transparent with delivery in accordance with proposition requirements
- Working with the technology organization, ensure the delivery of FX Sellside products and capabilities
- Offering expert advice and counsel on how best to deliver product solutions against the needs of the business sector, and interfacing directly with the Proposition Heads and customers to validate detailed product requirements
- Managing the tactical and day-to-day interface between product and GTM and providing detailed product support to GTM Market Development and to Front Line learning teams
- Driving migration of legacy products and platforms to strategic propositions
- Working with the Platform & Partners team to ensure new platform capabilities are embedded into relevant propositions through the delivery of integrated roadmaps
- Rationalizing and sequencing priorities in order to reduce downstream demand
- Providing the interface between Proposition, Product and the Customer Operations.
- Head of Proposition for FX Sellside
- Head of Proposition for FX Venues
- Head of FX Platform Technology and team leaders
- Regional Heads of Business Development and GTM
- Head of Post Trade Transactions Product Management
- Head of Buyside Product Management
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A balance of technology, product and business leadership skills
- Experience migrating products and platforms from legacy environments to exploit modern technologies and deliver measurable business benefits
- Proven track record product managing the delivery and operation of large scale mission critical systems
- Solid track record of managing complex long term projects while delivering tactical business benefits
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with proposition teams, development teams, customers and other key market participants
- Experience of different models of electronic execution from conversational Dealing to CLOBs
- Extensive experience in product development, management or support and strong electronic FX experience (preferably on the Sellside focused products)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- FX transaction experience
- Experience working in a global matrix environment
- University degree (upper second or above).
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top