Thomson Reuters is a truly unique business. We are a global enterprise and leading provider of news, information services and technology. Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
We are proud to have been recognized globally as a leading employer based on our commitment to diversity, focus on company culture, work life balance and for acts to promote socio-economic progress worldwide through the Thomson Reuters foundation.
About the role
As a Segment Manager you will be responsible for developing the market strategy for assigned customer segments and liaise closely with senior stakeholders to develop and execute programs and initiatives to maximize sales and growth opportunities. This will involve conducting market analysis to develop insights into the key needs of customers by segment.
You will develop the strategy and identify the opportunities for growth, new product developments, and enhancement of the market value of existing products and solutions to best meet the needs of the specific customer segment. You will also be responsible driving the execution of the strategy and for the ongoing review, monitoring and analysis of financial performance of products.
The successful candidate will have:
- Understanding of the Australian and New Zealand legal and regulatory market, including its structure, trends and dynamics;
- Degree in Law, Tax and Accounting or related Business or Commerce field;
- 5 years working in a legal or regulatory solutions environment;
- High level of business acumen and a proven ability to utilize Sales and Marketing to help drive revenue targets;
- Experience in market analysis and strategy development;
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, including proven client engagement skills
- Proven ability to roadmap operational business strategy and execute on the plan (e.g. migrations, synergy cases, campaigns)
- Ability to understand and interpret fundamental workings and trends within a target industry
As an employer we strive to provide every employee with a positive working environment, continued professional development, a commitment to work-life balance, and equal opportunities. As a diverse, global leader, we actively encourage career advancement through internal promotions and segment opportunities.
If you are a talented professional, passionate about what you do, and want to work in a company that can support your growth, we want to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more about Thomson Reuters please download our App here http://thomsonreuters.com/en/careers/what-we-do/our-story-app.html or visit our careers site, https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/careers.html.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top