Security Software Engineer
You as aSoftware Engineer with Security experience are a critical member of engineeringand architecture team. You will be responsible for building, deploying andhandling security infrastructure and processes with specific focus on end-pointprotection.
You willbe a part of the Org ID team which brings financial institutions and theclients (Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Corporations, and Correspondent Banks)together by enabling provision of Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements in oneeasy, managed service environment. Theservice provides real-time "KYC passport" for the clients of financialinstitutions that are required to supply corporate identity documentation inresponse to increasingly strict anti-money laundering regulations.
- Perform vulnerability scanning, network and perimeter monitoring.
- Understands product features, and how their implementation affects product security.
- Identify areas in security architecture requiring improvements.
- Detect and identify anomalies, abnormal behavior, and malicious intent within an enterprise network, cloud, and host based environment.
- Recommend scalable new processes and alerting procedures related to credential sharing.
- Vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Penetration testing/ethical hacking.
- Regularly report on the security metrics of the product/application.
- You have experience on Restful web-services security/authentication.
- You have experience on database and operating system security.
- At least 3 years of experience as a developer
- Experience maintaining large scale web services
- Experience with Java
- Hands-on experience on nix OS.
- Experience with open source software
Nice to have
- Security certifications (CISSP, CEH, SANS, COMPTIA etc.)
- Active in open-source community
- GitHub portfolio
- DevOps experience
- Experience with Agile methodology
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top