Sales Support Excutive
Sales Support Executive will work closely with the sales & account manager organization to support day-to-day sales-related matters, business policy and procedural issues, engage with Order management team to support day to day ordering & contract related matters and provide administration support. Will be participating on cross functional projects under general supervision of a manager.
- Serves as a primary resource for sales consultants, account managers and sales management to understand content/product offerings, business policies, commissions, promotions, incentives and procedures for all pre-sale issues.
- Support Sales & Account manager team's daily ordering by customer admin active submission;
- Develops data /content and recommendations for all exceptions to presentation to the exception
- Monitors data and provides analysis to illustrate sales trends, identify weaknesses in current sales execution and support future sales strategy;
- Consults with management on the effect of policies and procedures on business goals and assists in developing and implementing policy and procedure.
- Basic checking on signed contract to Sales & Account manager teams;
- Manages the coordination and investigation of order processing activities, fulfillment, compensation and other requests semi-monthly and monthly.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Skills & Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of business products pricing, policies, contracts and processes.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to think strategically.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Strong business mindset for absorbing necessary information.
- Independent leadership skills on large project.
- Good relationship building skills and organizational skills, with the ability to work across boundaries.
Qualification & Experience:
- University/college degree required
- Prior experience in business operations, sales or related experience preferred;
- Experience with coordinating projects and leading cross-functional teams;
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top