Sales Specialist, Marketplace Solutions, China
- Drive FX trading and solution opps and make the business growth
- Sales demo, proposal and presentation for FX trading products
- Identify, prospect and target trading desks with our offerings
- Work together with Account Teams ensuring that solutions provided meet customer expectations
- Expert in customer FX workflow and in Thomson Reuter's products
- Keep clients updated on Thomson Reuters solutions and product roadmaps
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Deep understanding of the FX Market (FX Trader or Treasury sales experience will be preferred or 5 years of proven successful sales experience in financial service industry/FX trading platform)
- Strong understanding of bank customer's business model and workflows
- Good relationship with global market or trading desk
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Chinese native speaker, English, fluently written and spoken
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top