Sales Specialist - Legal Software, DACH
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Willst Du Deine umfassende Vertriebserfahrung in ein Weltklasseunternehmen einbringen, das sowohl inhaltlich als auch technologisch marktführend ist? Hast Du bereits Umsatzwachstum in einem bestimmten Verkaufsgebiet generiert? Wir suchen Dich!
Wir suchen erfahrene Sales Executives für unser Vertriebsteam. Eine Karriere als Sales Executive bei Thomson Reuters bedeutet, dass Du innovative Lösungen liefern kannst, die sich täglich auf das Geschäft unserer Kunden auswirken.
Du arbeitest weltweit mit Kollegen und Kolleginnen zusammen, um innovative Vertriebsstrategien für die besten Produkte auf dem Markt zu entwickeln. Wir bieten offene Positionen für erfahrene Vertriebler, die leidenschaftlich marktführende Software verkaufen. Wir setzen uns für das Wachstum unserer Verkaufsteams ein und wollen Kandidaten, die davon genauso begeistert sind wie wir!
About the Role:
Position Title: Sales Specialist
Territory: DACH Region
- Prospect senior General Counsel and build a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities within the DACH Region, to meet/exceed annual quota.
- Actively partner with the client and our internal pre-sales specialists to challenge current thinking and drive revenue growth with unique, strategic propositions.
- Become an expert in demonstrating our sophisticated software solutions, as well as representing the organisation at Trade shows and industry events, throughout the year.
- Accurately forecast sales revenue and analyse your own key performance indicators, trends and results.
- Fluent German and English
- Extensive software sales experience dealing withlarge, multi-national organisations.
- A successful track record of leading complex software sales processes at enterprise level, with senior stake holders.
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, with a solution orientated mindset
What's in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a market dominant position for both content and technology and is passionate about giving back to the community
- You will be joining a growing sales team that has the commitment of the company to prioritize organic growth and has made investments to expand the sales team capability
- Base salary and a variable compensation that is directly related to your success
- Extraordinary benefits package
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top