Sales Specialist, Legal Information Solutions
SalesSpecialist (Legal Information Solutions)
At ThomsonReuters, we are the leading source of intelligent informationfor the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers withcompetitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of humanintelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that providesdecision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make betterdecisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk,legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's mosttrusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters Legal providesinformation and solutions to the legal community worldwide, serving law firms,corporate lawyers, Academics and the Government. In Russia / CIS we arecurrently expanding our Legal business by providing global solutions andservices to lawyers and building country specific legal services.
Click hereto learn more about our legal information solutions:
Role Purpose/ Summary:
This role will be responsible for identifying,contacting and qualifying new customers in Russia / CIS. You will be sellingour legal information solutions. In additon you will be also nurturing andgrowing existing client relationships across Corporate's, Law Firms, PublicSector, Academics and Government.
Major Responsibilities /Accountabilities:
- Sell Thomson Reuters Legal information solutions tolawyers in Russia / CIS
- Identify potential customers, contact them, qualifyleads and demonstrate our solutions
- Constantly seek new sales opportunities and worktowards our sales vision
- Build and maintain a strong and sustainable salespipeline. Provide weekly and monthly activity reports to monitor progressagainst targets and objectives
- Actively collaborate with Thomson Reuters sales andsupport specialists in Russia and other countries
- Develop short and long term strategies to achievesales targets and objectives
- Attain an excellent individual sales performance
- Respond to customer queries in a timely fashion,thereby enhancing and developing strong relationships with customers
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Work on specialprojects and assignments as required
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
The key areas we will be looking for evidence of continued exposure, ability and success include:
- Self-starter with high drive to succeed and overachieve targets
- Initiative and enthusiasm – self reliance & self motivation
- Excellent communication and sales
- Strong closing skills, strong influencing skills with proven negotiating abilities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex issues and build rapport
- 3 years experience in selling online solutions required
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent command in Russian and English
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of the Russian and/or CIS legal markets and knowledge of legal industry and legal solutions is a plus
- Common Law Legal Background is a plus
- Wide legal network is a plus
Education/ Certifications Required:
- Degree level
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top