Sales Specialist, Enterprise
Sales Specialist, Enterprise (f/m)
based in Switzerland
The Sales Specialist Enterprise is responsible for new business development- prospecting of new clients for Thomson Reuters and developing new business opportunities within existing customer account relationships by expanding into new departments and customer groups. The Enterprise Sales Specialist will have a very good data and technology background in financial market, this could include experience from digitalization projects, regulatory change projects, core banking systems or fintechs etc. A strong solutions / enterprise sales background is also welcome.
The portfolio of customers include banks, insurances and corporates, based in the German speaking part of Switzerland - alternatively if the candidate is based in Geneva the portfolio of clients will be in the french speaking part of Switzerland. Enterprise Solution Sales is a strategic and growing department at Thomson Reuters.
- Identifies and generates business with existing and new customers
- Develops new opportunities and creates solutions based on the data, service and technology propositions
- Converts leads provided by Direct Sales and Account Managers
- Assists in key retention situations, bringing domain expertise relevant to that customer – as agreed with the appropriate stakeholders
- Acts as an advocate for customer needs to the business
- Provide Market insight back to Thomson Reuters to help drive and grow our business
- Very good data and technology background, including experience from digitalization projects, regulatory change projects, core banking systems or fintechs. Strong solutions / enterprise sales background is also highly appreciated
- Good financial market understanding and / or data and technology understanding
- Good selling/consulting skills and curiosity (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling)
- Ideally strong business development, prospecting, and consultative/solutions-based selling skills
- Fluent German is a must have if based in Zurich - alternatively, if the candidate is based in Geneva, French is a must
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Bachelor, advanced degree or significant / relevant experience
The successful candidate will be reporting to Sales Manager Enterprise & Risk Switzerland.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top