Sales Specialist - Asset and Investment Management (AIM), SABI
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Based in Riyadh, the role requires an expertise of the Equity markets and the clients workflow across both sell and buyside businesses. The candidate will be responsible for growing market share across the Saudi and local markets by proactively developing and deploying domain-based sales strategies in collaboration with account management and utilising specialist knowledge to deliver gross sales.
- Major emphasis on opening up new business, both within existing accounts and new customers.
- Focusing on growth based on a value sale.
- Be the voice of the customer, feeding into SBU to inform business strategy.
- May assist in key retention situations as required.
- Delivers recurring and outright revenue, secures liquidity/ usage growth on selected products, generates new opportunities, follows and develops opportunities and leads provided by other sources.
- Provides domain expertise relative to the customer segment (expert in markets-based product knowledge)
- Ensures the effective handover of accounts to the account management team post set up.
- Gathers feedback from the customer, maintains accurate customer contact and opportunity data in the appropriate Client Relationship Management systems, develops innovative approaches to problems, can become the product champion.
- Describe financial responsibilities (eg budget, revenue, OI, gross sales etc).
- Selling set of products/solutions to a pre-defined market segment, possibly in a predefined territory, possibly a country or sub-region.
- Cross-channel function, building on expert knowledge to target client base, recognise client needs and propose solution.
- Might have specialist sales target for liquidity/ usage relating to a set of products. Have own sales targets.
- Pro-active in developing opportunities.
- Responsible for selling a set of products/specific propositions/solutions to a target market.
- May coordinate with regional account teams.
- May be involved in key retention initiates as needed.
- University/college degree may be required, equivalent experience may be considered depending on position/department.
- Advanced degree may be preferred
- May require industry qualifications.
- Sales and customer service experience in applicable industry.
- Working knowledge of the customer industry and business workflow.
- Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques.
- Driving Results
- Focusing on Customers
- Collaborating across Boundaries
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top