Role Purpose / Summary:
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the promotion and sales of the Financial & Risk Solutions and Terminal product offering to Non-Banking Financial Institutional clients across the designated geographical areas. He/She will be targeted with increasing the revenue as well as achieving strategic objectives, working alongside Account Management and in permanent communication with the related supporting teams. He/She will be based in Beijing.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Achieve sales and growth targets for the specific products/accounts under his/her responsibility.
- Design, manage and execute sales campaigns/projects to generate leads and accelerate sales growth.
- Execute the Enterprise Content strategy by actively promoting and selling the solutions network designated products.
- Manage sales opportunities across all sales stages and register the relevant information.
- Stay informed about the financial & risk markets in order to spot trends, look for new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business
- Engage in self-development to maintain and improve knowledge enterprise services, which constantly evolves as new data and analytical tools are added
- Build and maintain strong relationships within client/prospect organizations with a focus on decision makers at the business, data and information technology areas and at different hierarchical levels.
The competencies required are a combination of strong will to sell and market experience. The preferred candidate who have previous experience selling or working with market data management feeds and solutions will be a plus.
Particular skills required are:
- Passion for sales
- At least 5 years working experience in financial markets or market data related industry
- Pro-active and self-reliant with a 'Can Do' attitude
- Ability to work closely with others in a virtual team along the I&I region
- Result oriented
- Ability to build strong & productive relationships with clients at all levels
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- BS/BA required or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Consultative sales skills with proven track record in Sales/Business Development fields
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with the Thomson Reuters financial & risk services is desirable
- Strong relationship or previous experience in the non banking financial institutions will be a plus
- CFA Charter Holder will be a plus
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top