Sales Representative (Bilingual)-Remote
- San Diego, CA
Sales Representative (Bilingual Spanish/English)
Tenemos una excelente oportunidad para que usted haga crecer su carrera de ventas con un mercado sin explotar y una nueva oportunidad de vender nuestro rico sitio web de www.abogado.com a Abogados. Thomson Reuters ofrece crecimiento profesional, beneficios, equilibrio entre la vida laboral y personal, y mucho más!
Are you passionate about the chance to launch your sales career with a world class technology company? Does the chance to be part of an organization that coaches and mentors employees and provides you with access to career opportunities both nationally and globally excite you? Are you energized by the opportunity to crush your monthly goals? If yes, we want to hear from you!
We're looking for high energy and ambitious individuals to join our sales teams to support Abogado.com, which is the leading Spanish legal directory on the internet that links the Spanish consumer with the legal community. You will be responsible for growing sales on the directory for Abogado.com.
A career at Thomson Reuters means you'll have the chance work with our best-in-class sales teams and leaders to gain product knowledge and sell our market leading products. We have roles available for those who will be entering B2B sales for the first time and for those who have experience but are early in their careers and looking to accelerate their growth.
About the Role:
- Present and sell company products and identify opportunities for growth via phone and in person sales appointments
- Consult with client regarding web based marketing strategies and solutions that will meet their business needs and will improve their ability to generate business via the Abogado.com directory
- Create and maintain sales pipeline by capturing accurate and complete information in selected CRM database including activity, closing, project forecast, close ratios and market intelligence
- Maintain knowledge of complete line of products/services as well as customers' business issues and needs
- Stay current with industry online marketing concepts including (but not limited to) SEO/SEM, linking strategies and search engine functionality - help educate customers as needed to achieve their online marketing goals
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders regarding existing and new clients to identify and resolve client concerns to grow business
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent sales experience
- Previous B2B direct sales experience required
- Bilingual - Spanish / English proficiency required (both reading and writing)
- Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques
- High level of competency about marketing concepts, Internet marketing, lead generation and conversion, and social media concepts, preferred
What's in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a market dominant position and is passionate about giving back to the community
- Launch your sales career through extensive training and mentoring
- Base salary and a variable compensation that is directly related to your success
- Participate in marketing events, trade shows, company events as requested.
- Opportunity to travel at least 30% or more based on business needs
- Extraordinary benefits package
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Phoenix-Arizona-United States of America;San Diego-California-United States of America
Back to top