Sales Product Specialist, Government Investigative
A Product Specialist is a product expert who will work to increase investigative product sales, revenue, usage and market share in government accounts. Practical sales and demonstration skills are a requirement to provide Pre and Post Sale support. Further Sales Specialist's will provide support to account management, and customer support to accounts.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated competencies with the CLEAR line of products
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a sales team
- Proven ability to leverage credibility to build relationships with, and influence all levels within an organization to help secure new sales or renewals
- Ability to conduct large group presentations
- Support field sales representatives in identifying and closing CLEAR sales opportunities
- Conduct demonstrations of the CLEAR product line both in person and via WebEx
- Prospect and identify new opportunities for CLEAR products with government customers
- Provide expertise to the field regarding CLEAR data sources and product capabilities
- Assist field team in closing CLEAR sales opportunities
- Assist with the development, presentation and implementation of subscriber contracts
- Establish solid, long-term customer "trust relationships" and cultivate new business opportunities by diagnosing needs, presenting solutions and addressing customer concerns
- Educate customers on the benefits of the CLEAR product line over competitors and train customers for optimal productivity
- Conduct CLEAR training as well as coordinate sessions with the CLEAR trainers when appropriate
- Keep up to date on competitive activities in accounts and communicate information to peers and to management
- Coordinate local marketing and related efforts
- Minimum of 3 years sales and/or consulting experience with investigative solutions a plus (Investigator, Analyst or Law Enforcement Officer)
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, previous presentation experience required
- Previous sales support experience
- Experience with positioning and selling online public records solutions a plus
- 50%+ travel including overnights required
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
McLean-Virginia-United States of America;Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-United States of America
Back to top