Sales Process Analyst
- Provides first and second level support to GTM users that sell to and serve customers
- Conduct training like Trust Induction, Genesis Sales Process, GRC Sales Process and other relevant sales tools and process trainings to GTM Teams and Users
- Captures and escalates user questions and assures effective query handling with follow through to resolution
- Partners with the Sales Process Specialist and resolution teams to influence a timely resolution of the support queries
- Identifies recurring issues requiring root cause analysis and works with the Resolver teams to progress investigation/resolution
- Provides feedback regarding opportunities to improve the intuitiveness & reliability of the system with an objective to reduce support levels
- Promotes best practice behavior which result in efficient operation
- User Acceptance Test system functions and processes
- Escalates issues, communicates resolutions
- Establishes and maintains effective and positive working relationships with the Sales users
- Accepts additional ad-hoc projects or areas of responsibility that will improve the individual or team performance
- Working knowledge of: Saleforce.com, Siebel, My Account & License Management
- Good understanding of the end-to-end Order management process & the F&R sales and service processes
- Knowledge of Genesis is considered a plus
- Focus on customers. Strong commitment to client satisfaction.
- Understand sales and service operating rhythm and effectiveness.
- Good interpersonal skills. Influence through example and demonstration.
- Championing efficiencies and best practices
- Collaborating across boundaries
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Back to top