Sales Operations Systems Support Analyst
This role exists to provide end user support to the sales and account management teams on Salesforce.com as well as other sales and account management related applications.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Provide Level 1 response to systems questions from Sales, Account Management, and Customer Service, and other teams on Salesforce.com as well as additional applications in the future.
- Live Monitor incoming user questions to provide near real time resolution
- Support hours are from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Friday including on call support as needed
- May also escalate to level 2 support or call for outside vendor maintenance as needed
- Records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Manage user conflict to resolution
- Identify Training Opportunities and partner with Users, Leaders and Training Team to promote on-going learning.
- Support systems enhancement and upgrade/release processes and demands
- Recommend enhancements based on experience in the systems and feedback from users including building a business case for evaluation
- Partner with Business Analysts to scope change requests
- Participate and Develop Testing Scenarios for User Acceptance Testing
- Support searchable knowledgebase and promote as a self-help solution for systems question
- Use data to make recommendations on improvements to either systems or processes
- Provide reporting to Sales Operations leadership relating to salesforce.com adoption and other ad hoc reporting as needed
- Recommend systems support process improvements to aid in system adoption including adoption reporting and communication to business leaders.
- Actively participate in team meetings to remain updated on tool, data and policy change
- Miscellaneous other duties as assigned
Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of technology experience Knowledge of Salesforce.com Strong logic and troubleshooting skills Effectively use a range of current technologies to work effectively and insight into future applications to achieve optimal usage of SFDC Sound understanding of our offerings in the Marketplace; ability to connect usage of SFDC to an improved sales process. Ability to communicate effectively face to face, in videoconference and in telephone conversations Ability to communicate effectively in writing; including the ability to present information, ideas and strategies in writing in ways that facilitate understanding Effectively manage projects to achieve intended outcomes within allocated timescale and resources Ability to lead by influencing others Experience developing SFDC curriculum to drive adoption of SFDC Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top