Sales Operations Systems Support Analyst
This role exists to provide end user support to the sales and account management teams on Salesforce.com as well as other sales and account management related applications.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Provide level 1 response to systems questions from Sales and Account Management professionals for Salesforce.com as well as additional applications in the future.
- Live Monitor incoming user questions to provide near real time resolution
- Support hours are from 7:00am to 6:00pm Monday through Friday including on call support as needed
- Identify Training Opportunities and partner with Sales Operations Leaders and Training Team to promote on-going learning.
- Support systems enhancement and upgrade processes
- Recommend enhancements based on experience in the systems and feedback from users including rationally for recommending one enhancement over another
- Partner with Business Analysts to develop BRS Documentation establishing the technology requirements for all SFDC Enhancements
- Develop Testing Scenarios for User Acceptance Testing, Establish test control and execute testing
- Develop searchable knowledgebase and promote as a self help solution for systems question
- Design and produce reporting and analysis
- Weekly reporting on ticket volume and trends by channel and ticket type and communicate findings to Sales Operations Leaders, present trends and recommend a course of action to drive improvements as needed.
- Use data to make recommendations on improvements to either systems or processes
- Provide reporting to Sales Operations leadership relating to salesforce.com adoption and other ad hoc reporting as needed
- Recommend systems support process improvements to aid in system adoption including adoption reporting and communication to business leaders.
- Miscellaneous other duties as assigned
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 years of technology experience
- General knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Effectively use a range of current technologies to work effectively and insight into future applications to achieve optimal usage of SFDC
- Sound understanding of our offerings in the Marketplace; ability to connect usage of SFDC to an improved sales process.
- Ability to communicate effectively face to face, in videoconference and in telephone conversations
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing; including the ability to present information, ideas and strategies in writing in ways that facilitate understanding
- Effectively manage projects in order to achieve intended outcomes within allocated timescale and resources
- Ability to lead by influencing others
- Experience developing SFDC curriculum to drive adoption of SFDC
- Excellent writing, presentation and overall communication skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top