Sales Operations Manager, North Asia
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Ongoing business analysis and insight to drive improvements, including people performance, resource allocation and process enhancement
- Organise Business Reviews, Deep Dives and forecast activities as required
- Ensure Sales Operations is recognised as the central point for relevant groups to communicate to the sub-region
- Ensure our front-line and client-facing staff have the right tools to perform and trigger training where necessary
- Ensure good customer & business data e.g. account mapping, sales opportunity data, and other process adherence
- Ensure regional strategic initiatives are turned into operational reality in sub-region by:
- Relaying and driving regional business transformation programs (e.g. Genesis)
- Managing recurring global business programs: Campaigns, Annual Price Increase, contract renewals
- Manage pan-Asia projects on behalf of the team when required
- Established analytical skills and sound business and commercial acumen
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Superior presentation and articulation skills as well as effective written and verbal communication
- Experience in influencing senior leaders and managing expectations
- 5 years track record in an operations role
- Bachelor degree qualified or above
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top