Sales Manager, Legal Media Business
- Manila, Philippines
The Sales Executive is responsible for business development for print and online advertising, and sponsorship across events within allocated markets. This is a hunter's role and will focus mainly on developing new accounts and accelerating the business. The role includes identifying potential new customers, cold calling, conducting face to face meetings, providing product demonstrations, negotiating and closing contracts. The role also requires you to see through the sales process and working closely with the support teams to deliver an excellent customer experience. This is a regional role and traveling within Asia is to be expected.
- A self starter with strong ownership and accountability to achieve revenue targets independently and quickly
- Identify prospects and communicate effectively on our value propositions
- Ability to address a client's pain points and turn it effectively into a customized solution for the client
- Responsible for accounts closed, maintaining and growing these customer relationships and keeping high visibility with key accounts.
- Collaborate and work closely with internal publishing and event teams to deliver a strong customer experience
- Strong pipeline management, good sense of business acumen and a good understanding of the advertising and sponsorship cycles
- Provide timely and accurate sales report, and communicate clearly on pipeline progress, account risk and forecast
- Monitor the advertising and sponsorship of competitive publications or sites
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree or above
- 8 to 10 years of regional sales experience
- Relevant experience in Asia, fluency in English is a must, advantageous to speak at least 1 other local language
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Preference for candidates with media sales experience within B2B Publishing or Conference/ Events companies
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top