Sales Manager - Government
- This position will provide strategic and operational leadership to the Legal Professional roles in Public Administration (Government) to aggressively meet sales, revenue, retention and organizational objectives.
- Leads creation and execution of strategy to maximize current and future growth of products and solutions.
- Designs and develops strategies to increase market share, and grow short and long term business through management of the segment.
- May also be responsible for leading other people.
- Understand Legal markets and legal community in order to be an advisor on solutions, efficiency, and change in the industry . Participate in legal meetings, seminars, conferences and connect with participants.
- Connect with key players' and decision makers in the legal community, create business relationships.
- Schedule and perform successful Business Development for targeted accounts to understand client needs and how our solutions can help clients increase efficiency, profitability and better manage their business objectives.
- Pipeline management - Effectively manage the sales pipeline to ensure an adequate amount of leads and deals are in the pipeline identified for both short- and long-term success. Build and deliver an accurate account pipeline to show product mix to deliver sales attainment and quantity of sales. Accurately forecast sales opportunities of both product sets and keep internal systems up-to-date with account information, activities and contacts.
SCOPE & IMPACT
- Size, nature and complexity of work. Budgetary accountability. Degree of influence.
- Provides management and leadership to the Government team.
- Full accountability for the accounts defined in Government for the Legal Professional Segment.
- Assigns work, allocates resources, monitors results, controls costs and manages staff.
- Interprets internal and external business issues and recommend solutions.
- Applies a broad perspective to identify solutions to complex problems.
- Level of knowledge and application of skills.
- In-depth business and managerial knowledge of a department or sub-function.
- Applies understanding of current industry trends to analyze and review diverse issues.
- Good level of achievements demonstrated in TR during the last 2 years
- Must have a good customer communication skill
- At least 2 year experience managing teams and performing in commercial areas. Demonstrates people leadership skills.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of related functions.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top