Sales Internship (Fall 2019)
Are you looking to gain valuable experience during your internship? Then consider this paid, full-time internship with Thomson Reuters Tax &Accounting. Our office is located in the renowned, high tech and culturally diverse area of Ann Arbor, MI. As a member of the professional sales intern team, you will sell training services to our existing customer base all while working in a motivating, result orientated and high energy culture.
You will receive extensive on boarding and sales training; as well as participating in department wide sales meetings. Additionally, as an intern, you may contact and qualify sales leads for the department.
The current time frame for this internship is September 9th - December 20th, 2019.
- Sell Training and Services
- Lead Generation/Prospecting
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of a minimum of 30 contacts per day while consistently maintaining
sales databases with all call and profile activity
- Develop sales skills & product knowledge
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, receive continuous product instruction and sales process training
- Learn and understand how Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting products and services are used in the
accounting profession in order to assess the applicability of the programs to our prospects
- Achieve a strong competency in all Tax & Accounting databases, tools and processes, specifically Flash, EMS
and the Sales Cycle Codes
Complete client profile data within CRM through telephone contact with client-base
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting offers software and services that streamline and automate workflow for tax and accounting professionals, delivering a one-partner solution for all of their technology needs. Thomson Reuters was recently named Crain's "Coolest Place to Work" and one of Business Week's "Top 100 Global Brands." Now it's your turn to work for a company that will convert your potential into information impacting professionals around the globe.
- Pursuing a college degree with a major or concentration in Professional Sales, Business, Communication or related field
- Previous sales internship or participating in a student sales organization is preferred
- Strong business acumen, high initiative and an achievement orientation
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Solid computer and software literacy with the ability to learn new technology quickly
Thomson Reuters is a leading provider of business information services. Our products include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news service - Reuters. For more information on Thomson Reuters, visit tr.com and for the latest world news, reuters.com .
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America
Back to top