Sales Internship - Ann Arbor
Launch your sales career and create a foundation for success with Thomson Reuters. Bring your energy and enthusiasm, and we'll bring the training program that will help you identify, prioritize and close sales opportunities. As a sales intern, you will form relationships with our customers that impact their success, as well as the achievement of our goals. Our culture has high energy and is located in the renowned, high tech and diverse area of Ann Arbor, MI.
Thomson Reuters was recently named in Wayups Top 100 Intern program. Now it's your turn to work for a company that will convert your potential into information impacting professionals around the globe.
Here, you will represent Thomson Reuters products to existing and potential customers over the
phone. You will:
• Sell training and services by generating leads and prospecting
• Meet or exceed quota of appointments/contacts/sales per day while using sales database and CRM tool
• Develop transferable sales skills and product knowledge
• Attend and participate in sales trainings and meetings
• Learn and understand Thomson Reuters products and how they are used in the industry
- Sales experience is not required for this position. What is required is a tenacious spirit, confidence, excellent communication skills and a commitment to generating enthusiasm with our clients
Your specific experience includes:
- Pursuing a college degree with a major or concentration in Professional Sales, Business, Communication or related field
- Previous sales internship or participating in a student sales organization is preferred
- Strong business acumen, high initiative and an achievement orientation
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Solid computer and software literacy, with the ability to learn new technology quickly
Thomson Reuters is a leading provider of business information services. Our products include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news service - Reuters. For more information on Thomson Reuters, visit tr.com and for the latest world news, reuters.com .
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Back to top