Sales Executive, Sales Tracker
- Sell Serengeti Tracker and related products/services to prospective Corporate Legal (and related) Departments. Serengeti Tracker is a SAAS, hosted solution that provides work-flow, collaborative and financial tools associated with the operations of a Corporate Legal Department.
- Candidate must reside in sales territory. Chicago or Minneapolis are the preferred locations.
- Meet new sales quota
- Conduct face-to-face/web-ex appointments
- Conduct pre-demo qualifying calls/conversations and short demos
- Maintain a pipeline of at least 1.5x quota
- Prospect, sell and build pipeline for Serengeti & Concourse
- Establish and maintain strong sales partnership with Serengeti sales partners
- Update salesforce.com daily and regularly and utilize as only CRM tool
- Competencies – Skills:
- Sales Skills: Ability to navigate complex software and solutions sales cycle
- New business mining, prospecting and cold calling skills: develop a high volume of new business opportunities
- Consultative Selling Skills: build credibility and trust in order to navigate a complex sales cycle
- Business Acumen: strong understanding of our customers' business and industry
- Effective sales presentation skills: effectively present the product and value propositions
- Forecasting Skills: ability to forecast accurately
- Team Communication: collaborate and communicate regularly and effectively within team and cross-functionally with other departments
- Relationship and Influencing Skills: ability to build relationships with, and influence all levels within an organization, including senior management.
Competencies – Culture:
- Commitment to People: professional, courteous, respectful and friendly
- Collaboration/Partnership: team oriented, generous with sharing best practices and feedback; ability to be fluid and creative working with prospects and internally rather than within a rigid structure
- Customer first: customer-centric mentality
- Integrity: operates honestly and with high standard of ethics
- Delivering results: focused and able to take initiative, motivated, self-starter
- Positive attitude: enthusiasm, energy, passion, curiosity. Open and adaptable to change
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Minimum of 5 years direct field sales experience (sales experience in the corporate sector preferred) with proven, exemplary track record of sales quota overachievement
- Experience and track record in software sales is strongly preferred
- 4 year college degree required, Law degree a plus
- Able to work from home office and travel to customer locations. 50% travel required.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top