Sales Executive (Remote (NY)
Position Title: Account Manager ONESOURCE Tax Provision
ONESOURCE Tax Provision is the market leading corporate provision software.
We are seeking a high-energy, passionate Account Manager who will be responsible for achieving Corporate Market Enterprise sales business objectives and sales revenue targets within a designated geographic territory.
- Prospect to C-Level Corporate Tax Executives, presenting sophisticated cloud based and on-premise software solutions.
- Acquisition of new sales (80%) and assistance with retention of existing clients (20%).
- Achieves new sales performance goals identified in the annual Account Manager - Enterprise ONESOURCE Tax Provision compensation plan.
- Develops and handles relationships with existing clients to ensure retention of revenue year to year.
- Maintains knowledge of product and product-related technologies by attending and participating in training on assigned products, Global Sales Meeting workshops and other available training opportunities.
- Provides crucial market intelligence information to Thomson Reuters for internal business decisions and positions.
- Provides assistance to Client Service Managers in taking care of client issues ensuring retention of existing client revenue.
- Provides backup field sales assistance for other territories.
Note: Individual should be comfortable working from a home office with an appropriate office environment. Position will require overnight travel and is not limited to normal office hours. Travel and work outside of regular business hours may be required with minimal advance notice.
- 5 years professional sales experience.
- 2+years of software product sales experience.
- College degree required.
- Results oriented and consistent success of goal attainment
- Corporate tax or CPA experience a plus
- Customer facing solutions based selling experience
- You should be proficient in computer applications such, Microsoft Office products, Salesforce.com and the ONESOURCE Tax domain products.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Hoboken-New Jersey-United States of America
Back to top