Sales Executive, ONESOURCE Global Trade Management
Thomson Reuters is a leading provider of Global Trade Management (GTM) software and information solutions. Our GTM suite helps global companies automate regulatory compliance requirements arising from import and export trade activities, such as filing import/export declarations, counterparty screening, classifying goods, and complying with various special trade programs such as Free Trade Zones as well as Free Trade Agreements.
We currently have a need for a Sales Executive, ONESOURCE Global Trade in our Carrollton, TX office. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about a career in sales. This position is focused on new business development and will be responsible for representing our products and solutions to potential clients. While working in a fast-paced / entrepreneurial environment, you will be challenged with proactively searching for leads and generating sales to help continue to develop this fast-growing business unit. This is a team oriented group that promotes innovative thought and idea sharing.
Further responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Prospect to senior trade compliance executives
• Present sophisticated software solutions
• Discuss the use of products, emphasizing product features based on analyses of customer needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
• Schedule product demonstrations
• Initiate sales campaigns in order to meet sales expectations
• Maintain a working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the sales team
• Manage the full sales cycle from cold calling prospects to closing and negotiating contracts
• Utilize Salesforce.com, Hoovers, and other tools to develop leads
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that
provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
• 3-5 years of business-to-business sales experience (carrying quota)
• Must be driven, passionate and achievement oriented.
• Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be able quickly learn technical content in nature and be able to explain and communicate value proposition effectively
• Must have strong cold-calling/prospecting background
• Must have a quota based performance history with respect to revenue; proof of quota achievement
• Must be a hard worker that can hit the ground running
• Software sales experience required
• Previous experience with GTM solutions or trade compliance processes is an advantage
• Position will require up to 50% travel
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Atlanta-Georgia-United States of America;Tampa-Florida-United States of America
Back to top