Sales Executive, FATCA/CRS
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Description of Work:
- Responsible for maximizing revenue and achieving the business objectives and sales revenue targets within a designated geographic territory. This includes primary responsibility for the acquisition of new sales of software and consulting services, and assistance with the retention of existing clients.
- Develop territory/account plans to fulfill new sales performance goals identified in the annual Enterprise Account Manager – FATCA compensation plan within assigned expense budget.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Banks and Financial Services firms in the territory.
- Maintain knowledge of product and product-related technologies by attending and participating in training on assigned products, National Sales Meeting workshops and other available training opportunities.
- Provide territory market and competitive information for internal business decisions and positions.
- Provide assistance to retain clients in dealing with client issues to ensure retention of existing client revenue from year to year.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 years professional direct sales experience, closing multiple deals per month
- Experience in successfully managing relationships with and sales to Banks and Financial Services firms
- Knowledge of the tax and accounting market
- Proven track record of closing large deals > $1M and above
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding assigned goals
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a team environment
- Excellent listening and phone skills along with the ability to communicate technical information to high-level executives
- Proficient in office automation systems such Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and within urgent timelines
- Demonstrated ability to conduct small and large group product demonstrations and other presentations
- Ability to work under a quota system and past documented success of achieving quota
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when
ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top