Sales Executive, Digital Marketing (New Jersey)
Sales Executive, Digital Marketing - (CDC)
The Client DevelopmentConsultant (CDC) is responsible for developing and growing new customeraccounts in the legal community within an assigned territory. Eachterritory consists of a large base of small/solo (1-29 attorney) firms. The CDC will utilize their prospecting and consultative selling skills, highenergy and initiative to identify opportunities to provide FindLaw web basedmarketing and advertising solutions (www.lawyermarketing.com). The CDC isresponsible to partner with our internal Account Management team related to thepost-sales satisfaction and retention of existing FindLaw customers.
FindLaw's effective andinnovative Internet marketing solutions include award-winning websites, customvideo, online attorney profiles, social media solutions, search enginemarketing and online advertising to help attorneys grow their business byconnecting them with people who need their expertise. FindLaw also ownsand operates FindLaw.com, the number one destination for consumers with legalneeds with more than six million visits each month and home to the largestonline legal directory of lawyers. As a trusted source, consumers turn toFindLaw.com to learn about a legal topic, solve a legal problem or find alawyer.
- Responsible for the attainment of sales targets and quota on a monthly basis in assigned territory.
- Consult with the client regarding web based marketing strategies and solutions that will meet their business needs and will improve their ability to generate business.
- Strategically grow a customer base through prospecting and cold calling.
- Create and maintain sales pipeline status ongoing by maintaining accurate and complete information in selected CRM database including activity, closing, project forecast, close ratios and market intelligence.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers business issues and needs.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders regarding existing and new clients to identify and resolve client concerns; establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
- Communicate product and service opportunities, information or feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate internal resources, including relevant business issues and industry information for utilization in development of market specific action plans and sales strategy.
- Participate in marketing events, trade shows and Company events.
FindLaw, a Thomson Reutersbusiness, is the world's leading provider of online legal information and Internetmarketing solutions for law firms. FindLaw has grown significantly sinceits establishment in 1995, now employing more than 1,000 talented people withglobal operations in the United States, India and the United Kingdom.
FindLaw fosters a dynamicand customer-centric work culture that thrives on innovation andcollaboration. With a distinct focus on attracting and retaining the besttalent, the business strives to create an environment that encourages ongoingcareer development and learning opportunities for employees. As a result,FindLaw boasts the industry's largest team of online experts, from contenteditors, Web designers, writers, engineers, SEO strategists to a nationalnetwork of sales consultants who are committed to delivering excellence for itscustomers.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years successful outside sales experience in professional B2B environments.
- Previous sales experience in online / advertising environment, preferred.
- Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques
- High level of competency with regard to Internet marketing and social media concepts
- Proven track record of developing new customer accounts with little brand equity requiring heavy prospecting, cold calling, appointment setting and closing ability.
- Proven track record of sales success, fast growth and consistently achieving performance at 100% or above
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interpret marketplace needs and translate them into products and/or services.
- Demonstrated ability to learn a complex product line quickly through self initiative and discipline.
- Technical aptitude (MS Office, Internet applications, CRM)
Travel (include %)
- Ability to travel up to 50% within assigned territory
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We arepassionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business andour customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reachshared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences.With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly acrossboundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world.Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity ofculture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seektalented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless ofrace, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression,national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status,citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification undercountry or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal EmploymentOpportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinatingas the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visitthomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can befound on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top