Sales Executive - Detroit, MI
FindLaw's effective and innovative Internet marketing solutions include award- winning websites, custom blogs , online attorney profiles, social media solutions, search engine marketing , pay per click, and online advertising to help attorneys grow their business by connecting them with people who need their expertise. FindLaw also owns and operates FindLaw.com, the number one destination for consumers with legal needs with more than 10 million visits per month.
Are you passionate about the chance to bring your sales experience to a world class company that is market leading for both content and technology? Does hearing that we are completely committed to organic growth and that we have extensive investments to expand our sales capability excite you? Do you have previous experience driving sales and revenue growth within a specific territory? Are you motivated by uncapped commissions? We are looking for you!
What You'll Do: As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for developing and growing new customer accounts in the legal community within an assigned territory. Each territory consists of a large base of small/solo (1-10 attorney) firms. You will utilize your prospecting and consultative selling skills, high energy and initiative to identify opportunities to provide FindLaw web-based marketing and advertising solutions. You will also be responsible to partner with our internal Account Management team related to the post-sales satisfaction and retention of existing FindLaw customers.
About the Role:
- Responsible for the attainment of sales targets and quota on a monthly basis in assigned territory.
- Consult with the client regarding web-based marketing strategies and solutions that will meet their business needs and will improve their ability to generate business.
- Strategically grow a customer base through prospecting and cold calling.
- Create and maintain sales pipeline status ongoing by maintaining accurate and complete information in selected CRM database including activity, closing, project forecast, close ratios and market intelligence.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers business issues and needs.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders regarding existing and new clients to identify and resolve client concerns; establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
- Communicate product and service opportunities, information or feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate internal resources, including relevant business issues and industry information for utilization in development of market specific action plans and sales strategy.
- Participate in marketing events, trade shows and Company events.
Experience & Experience:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in outside sales in a professional B2B environment.
- Proven track record of sales success, fast growth and consistently achieving performance at 100%+.
- Previous sales experience in online/advertising environment a plus.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Working knowledge of sales process, methods and techniques.
- Proven track record of developing new customer accounts requiring heavy prospecting, cold calling, appointment setting and closing ability.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, ability to interpret marketplace needs and translate them into products and/or services.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Proven organization skills, effective time management skills and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to learn a complex product line quickly through self-initiative and discipline.
- Technical aptitude (MS Office, internet applications, Salesforce.com).
- Ability to be actively in the field on most business days with some overnight travel based on territory to various client sites.
What's in it for you!
- You will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a market dominant position for both content and technology and is passionate about giving back to the community.
- You are will be joining a growing sales team that has the commitment of the company to prioritize organic growth and has made investments to expand the sales team capability.
- Base salary and a variable compensation that is directly related to your success
- Extraordinary benefits package.
FindLaw, a Thomson Reuters business, is the world's leading provider of online legal information and Internet marketing solutions for law firms. FindLaw has grown significantly since its establishment in 1995, now employing more than 1,000 talented people with global operations in the United States, India and the United Kingdom. FindLaw's effective and innovative Internet marketing solutions include award-winning websites, custom video, online attorney profiles, social media solutions, search engine marketing and online advertising to help attorneys grow their business by connecting them with people who need their expertise.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Detroit-Michigan-United States of America
Back to top