Sales Enablement Manager, Reuters (1 year FTC)
Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters , is the world's largest international multimedia news provider reaching more than one billion people every day. Reuters provides trusted business, financial, national, and international news to professionals via Thomson Reuters desktops, the world's media organizations, and directly to consumers at Reuters.com and via Reuters TV.
The role is accountable for developing sales enablement collaterals and project managing training and sales initiatives for Reuters News Agency. Responsibilities include the documenting sales processes, best practices and case studies to support the success of the sales organization.
Working closely with cross functional stakeholders, the primary objective is to ensure exceptional sales performance that achieves sales, retention and revenue targets.
Please note, this position is a 1 year fixed term contract (maternity cover).
- Translate business processes and policies into digestible sales collaterals
- Identify training needs and project-manage training programs
- Define best practices on CRM (Salesforce.com) utilization and document them in digestible format
- Support transition to new Salesforce instance - gathering feedback from the Sales team, developing appropriate training material, providing support
- Identify and share best sales practices in the form of learning video, blog posts etc.
- Support organization of Sales Kick Off and Sales Leadership events
- Global Agency Sales Team, Sales Leadership Team, Marketing, Business Operations, Product Management team
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Extensive experience in Sales Enablement or Sales Operations roles
- Experience in delivering global communication and building innovative training material
- Presentation Skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- University degree or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a global and matrix environment
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of LMS systems such as Adobe or Design preferred
- Experience facilitating workshops
- Design and development experience preferred
Please note, the deadline for applications is Friday 13th March at 11.59pm UK Time.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Lisa B.Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top