Sales Enablement Manager, Reuters (1 year FTC)
Sales Enablement Manager (1 Year Fixed Term Contract)
Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters , is the world's largest international multimedia news provider reaching more than one billion people every day. Reuters provides trusted business, financial, national, and international news to professionals via Thomson Reuters desktops, the world's media organizations, and directly to consumers at Reuters.com and via Reuters TV.
The role is accountable for developing sales capability of Reuters News Agency through the design and implementation of sales skills development and go to market programmes. Responsibilities include the creation of campaigns and learning initiatives that strengthen the sales competencies and enhance the productivity and effectiveness of the sales community.
Working closely with cross functional stakeholders, the primary objective is to ensure exceptional sales performance that achieves sales, retention and revenue targets.
Please note, this position is a 1 year fixed term contract (maternity cover).
- Define and coordinate the sales teams operating rhythm, including senior leadership meetings, department-wide calls
- Develop meeting agendas and materials, including pre-read and visual aids to effectively inform discussion and decision making
- Manage Sales Kick Off conference agenda and planning
- Project Manage and coordinate the implementation of sales initiatives, in close coordination with the sales leadership team and the wider Agency professional team
Talent Management and Skills Development:
- Partner with HR, product and sales leaders to implement training and professional development initiatives for the sales department, including onboarding new hires
- Develop programs that optimize knowledge sharing
K ey Relationships:
- Global Agency Sales Team, Sales Leadership Team, Cross-SBUs Learning departments, Product Management team
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Extensive experience in Organizational Development, Skill Development, Learning and Development or Communication roles
- Experience in delivering global communication and building innovative training material
- Experience facilitating workshops
- Presentation Skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- University degree or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a global and matrix environment
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of LMS systems such as Adobe or Design preferred
- Design and development experience preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top