Sales Director, Taiwan
Sales Director, Taiwan
Financial and Risk
Go to Market (GTM), Asia
We are actively seeking an experienced and talented sales leader to join our Financial & Risk organization with primary responsibility for our Taiwan business. This is a site leadership role within the North Asia Go-To-Market (GTM) organization and the candidate will be based in our F&R Taipei office.
The Sales Director will be responsible for the overall execution of our strategic priorities, customer retention initiatives including various financial metrics. This Sales Leader will play the critical role of ongoing engagement with our key customers, regulators, industry bodies and partners. It is a rewarding and challenging opportunity for anyone aspiring to lead a team and to make a difference in the market place and for our customers. The ability to lead from the front with clear direction and execution plans is critical to success. This role also entails bringing to bear all the different stakeholders across the organization to drive results and customer satisfaction.
- Develops and executes strategies, including sales campaigns, budget responsibilities, staffing, forecasting, to achieve sales, retention & revenue targets.
- Leads strategic planning for territory and provides guidance to sales leadership/staff on account strategies and tactics.
- Prepares and presents executive presentations.
- Implements metrics to measure account performance.
- Provides input in process of designing and evaluating compensation plans, territory alignment, incentive plans and programs to drive sales results.
- Ensures teams are cultivating and maintaining high level relationships within client organizations.
- Ensures accurate forecasts for the teams and reports these forecasts to senior sales/finance management.
- Ensures recruitment and training of staff to achieve sales business objectives.
- Ensures that all team members work efficiently to achieve the highest level of client satisfaction, including the management of the sales cycle by coordinating installations, client training and administration.
- Provides guidance to leadership on performance management and employee development.
- Coaches, mentors and develops sales people and sales leaders.
- Provides feedback and market requirements to strategic business units to drive product innovation and improved market competitiveness.
- Anticipates internal and external business developments and assesses requirements to ensure competitive positioning is maintained for assigned territory or region.
- Responsibility for the performance of a face-to-face sales team and account management team to maximize sales and revenue growth while fostering and building customer relationships.
- Manages experienced sales managers and/or sales professionals.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Proven ability to deliver results through development of key sales and revenue metrics.
- Expert in consultative selling.
- Proven ability to manage within a matrix environment, collaborate across multiple departments/organizations and influence at all levels.
- Ability to build relationships, influence and gain resources from across the organization.
- Ability to motivate, coach and mentor in a customer facing environment.
- Proven presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills and capability to apply these skills to all audiences.
- Excellent leadership skills with proven track record of attainment of company goals in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Expert understanding and experience in sales management.
- Fully competent in Customer Relationship Management processes and systems including Salesforce.com.
- High level of financial acumen
- Ability to lead through change- possesses skills to direct client's opportunities and internal teams through the challenges of mergers/ acquisitions, market structure etc.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Taipei-New Taipei City-Taiwan
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top