Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will generate qualified leads by prospecting for business opportunities within new and existing clients. The SDR will also be responsible for cultivating and nurturing prospects to move them from unidentified leads to scored leads with an appointment to talk with an Account Executive. The SDR utilizes outbound phone calls, email, video and social media to reach decision makers within predefined targets; develops ongoing relationships with contacts by providing value to the contact in every interaction, demonstrates a high level of product competency and oral and written communication.
In addition to being a great avenue to learn and grow within our Inside Sales teams, the SDR role provides a competitive compensation package with base salary and bonuses, our generous employee benefit plan options, which include paid vacation/sick time annually, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance options, retirement savings with company match, education assistance, health & wellness incentives, etc. Thomson Reuters is also consistently recognized as a 'Top Employer to Work For' across a broad range of categories, such as Work-Life Balance, Diversity & Inclusion, Opportunities for Women, Culture, Volunteerism.
- Make outbound phone calls to customers and prospects to set appointments
- Create sequenced email & video campaigns to create hand raising opportunities
- Utilize social media platforms to connect and further score potential leads
- Provide a feedback loop to Marketing on effectiveness of demand generation campaigns
- Provide a feedback loop to Value Proposition on effectiveness of persona and product packaging
- Number of Appointments set
- Value of total pipeline created
- Total revenue of deals closed from appointments set
- Minimize lead to response time
- Track qualifying data in CRM to properly score leads
- Pilot new sales enablement tools
- Experience successfully generating new business
- B2B or B2C inside sales experience
- Outbound prospecting experience
- Ability to tell a story with enthusiasm
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and influence others over the phone, email and video
- Bachelor's degree is preferred; high school diploma required.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America
Back to top