Sales Development Representative
The role of the Sales development representatives (SDRs) is to generate qualified leads by prospecting for business opportunities within new and existing clients. This position will be responsible for cultivating and nurturing prospects in order to move them from cold leads to warm leads, and converts ready leads to opportunities to sales team. The SDR will utilize cold calling, direct mail, email and other methods to reach decision makers within predefined targets; develop ongoing relationships with contacts by providing value to the contact in every interaction; high level of product competency and oral and written communication.
These are qualifications/skills you are seeking, should list what they will do in the job.
- Make cold calls to customers and prospects to set appointments
- Perform broad and impactful value-adding interactions that generate opportunity for sales reps
- Prequalify prospects and schedule new meetings
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Provide the utmost quality customer service and interactions with customers and prospects
- Be able to take direction from Managers to help drive opportunities for sales growth
- Social Media Outreach
- New Pipeline Generation
- Bachelor's degree some sales experience
- Proven self-starter and cold calling excellence
- Experience with effective selling skills
- Experienced presenter with effective listening, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to quickly learn technical content in nature and be able to explain and communicate value proposition effectively
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and influence others over the phone and via email
- A positive, dynamic, confident, outgoing personality is a must
- The ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with inside sales professionals and outside Account managers and Sales Managers
- Must be driven, passionate and achievement oriented. Motivated by success
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Exceed sales goals and/or appointment sets
- Extend our reach to open geographic areas with collaboration opportunities
- Lead the establishment of an even stronger innovation environment throughout Tax & Accounting
- Constant pipeline and activity (notes) reviews
- Practice demos and role playing as needed
- Embrace utilizing technology to improve effectiveness and efficiencies
- Year-To-Date Quota Paid Monthly
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America
Back to top