Sales Associate, Canada
This role supports the prospect to cash process for sales unit. This may include working in Salesforce system and will also support following up on pending orders, helping work through difficult questions related to contracts, or a customer installed position, and helping follow up on billing questions, all working closely with the internal stakeholders. This role will report into the Sales Manager for the Sales team they support.
- Serves as a primary resource for sales and account management teams to understand content/product offerings, business policies, commissions, order processing, credits, promotions, incentives and procedures and assists in problem solving all issues.
- Develop customers' relationships to address minor issues quickly, to develop greater familiarity with accounts
- Support selling administrative activities such as marketing materials distribution and arranging client meetings
- Support obtaining signed contracts, order forms from customers and trials management
- Support customers with complaints about administrative issues, working closely with internal stakeholders to resolve
- Compile sales reports to be used in sales meetings
- First line support for process and system queries, monitor on an ongoing basis and implement solutions for recurring issues that arise.
- Gather account history and market data as requested
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business products and processes
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to apply knowledge and creativity to resolve standard and complex client issues, improving service offerings
- Strong communication skills (written, oral, presentation)
- Organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and make appropriate decisions based on knowledge of business objectives
- Confident, helpful, customer-oriented phone presence required
Acts as a liaison between Sales and internal departments.
University/college degree may be required, equivalent experience may be considered.
Entry level. Experience supporting or working within a sales organization is preferred.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top