Risk Sales Specialist (Large Corporates)
The Thomson Reuters, Risk business delivers a comprehensive suite of solutions designed to empower audit, risk and compliance professionals, business leaders and the Boards they serve to reliably achieve business objectives, address uncertainty, and act with integrity. We bring together market-leading solutions for global regulatory intelligence, financial crime, anti-bribery and corruption, enhanced due diligence, compliance management, internal audit, e-learning, risk management, and board of director or disclosure services.
This is a front-line quota-carrying resource responsible for new customer acquisition and penetration of current customers through incremental sales of Risk products and services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meet overall territory revenue goal.
- Meet Product specific revenue goals.
- Meet strategic product goals (e.g. Sales to flagship accounts, increased vertical penetration).
- Increased penetration of Risk products and services into existing accounts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Product Sales: Drive sales for all Risk products and services across Russia within Large Corporates.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining Risk value propositions.
- Leverage knowledge of industry challenges and opportunities to build trust and respect with current and future customers.
- Cross-Team Coordination: Serve as a critical team member of Risk sales. Collaborate with multiple Specialists, Sales Engineers, and customers at one time. Refer all Workflow solution opportunities to Global Workflow Solutions team.
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform management's strategic decision-making.
Key performance indicators:
- Achievement of quarterly and annual target across designated solutions sold.
- Number of RFP's, proposal requests responded to per month TBC based on specialization.
- Accurate forecasting of actual written business to within 10% of forecast.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English
- Solutions sales experience
- 5-7 years in a sales or client service organization
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent and fast paced team environment
Job Specific Skills/Experience:
- Industry Knowledge – 5-10 years experience working in a team selling environment.
- Deep understanding of Government, Risk, and Compliance professionals' needs is strongly desired.
- Business Acumen - Proficient at uncovering key business issues and providing insightful, actionable recommendations for improvement.
Qualifications External At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top